Jordan Lyden

ozvillafan

Pretty sure he's still here, he's a good player but i think his versatility works against him, he needs to hold down a set position in order to develop as a player, i think his best position is centre midfield

Is he Bacuna in disguise?

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Sounds like he did very well in the friendly today. Two goals if I read the report correctly. Would have thought he must be in contention for the first team?

It's as good a time as any to stake a claim - the kid clearly has some initiative. 

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Very good performance from this lad in the u21 fixture against blackburn last night, he played in central midfield and bossed proceedings

also scored twice last week as well from midfield for U21's

Would like to see him at least on bench!!

• 2 weeks later...

Remi has given him a squad number and he will be on the bench. Here's to another aussie! Hope your better than Herd. He's a box to box player. Wonder who's spot he takes on the bench.  Westwood? 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

If thre is one thing this Villa team is crying out for right now , midfield especially , that's honest endeavour , and if Remi thinks this young man is the individual who can provide such a vital ingredient , then I say , step up to the plate my son .

If there's one thing this Villa team is crying out for right now, it's:

'are you sure you want to exit without saving?' > restart game

• Like 1

Â