Kieran Richardson

Nabby

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Perhaps Sir would like to peruse our fine array of alternative left backs?

Literally anyone who can remotely play there i'd prefer over him. Literally.

Lescott, Clark, Hutton, Illori. I just dont care who it is aslong as it isnt Richardson.

• Like 3

I saw the put up a stat near end of game that Richardson was fastest player on the pitch, Traore was 2nd

also his performance wasnt that bad today, tried make things happen go forward and wasnt really skinned like he was last week

He tried today.

But he is terrible.

If Amavi was playing I'm 100% sure we'd have won that. Hutton had so much of the ball first half and Richardson had the space but was hanging back, probably worried about getting done on the break.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He tried today.

But he is terrible.

If Amavi was playing I'm 100% sure we'd have won that. Hutton had so much of the ball first half and Richardson had the space but was hanging back, probably worried about getting done on the break.

Your right, it's not that the lad doesn't try, he's just simply not good enough. It's of course sods law that Amavi was the one who got injured for the rest of the season and we have no other options at LB. Despite Amavi's short comings defensively, he offers a billion % more attacking threat than Richardson does.

Garde has to take full responsability for Richardson performance yesterday.  He should never have been near starting after everton game.  Followed by Keane for getting him signed in the first place.

Most weeks I would agree but he wasn't bad yesterday.

• Like 1

I must admit, when I saw him take the field and he'd cut off that stupid man bun I was imagining him  cutting it off in front of the mirror with some inspirational music playing and maybe a montage of him training super hard, and then he'd go on to put in the greatest footballing performance of all time.

Didn't quite work out that way.

• 4 weeks later...
Â