Leicester City

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

I disagree, I think they will win it. They have a nice run in

Thats why i think they are going to lose, its easier for them to play the tougher teams because they are underdogs and now the big sides will come at them. Look at when we played them they badly struggled to break us down. I think they are likely to lose games against the lesser sides

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats why i think they are going to lose, its easier for them to play the tougher teams because they are underdogs and now the big sides will come at them. Look at when we played them they badly struggled to break us down. I think they are likely to lose games against the lesser sides

but they have only lost 2 games all season to Arsenal and Liverpool. They are quite capable of beating the lesser teams

13 games to go is still a very long way to go though but I wouldn't bet against them. I do see Arsenal beating them next week mind, now they've ended their mini slump. If Spurs also beat Man City ( what a weekend ) then Leicester would be just 2 ahead of both spurs and arsenal, with three months to go

11 hours ago, Richard said:

Maybe just me but I would like Vardy to get a double leg break, Mahrez to rupture his cruciate and Huth to get a 6 game ban for violent conduct and on hearing all that Linekre eats a dodgy bag of walkers and gets severe food poisoning.

nostalgia-critic-boo-o.gif

Maybe just me but I would like Vardy to get a double leg break, Mahrez to rupture his cruciate and Huth to get a 6 game ban for violent conduct and on hearing all that Linekre eats a dodgy bag of walkers and gets severe food poisoning.

Nope it's me as well

As I was badly trying to explain on Saturday at the villa, their success this season is just peddling the myth of how amazing football is in this country, personally I believe the opposite, football in this country is in the gutter, that's how Leicester are doing so well, the big boys should be blowing them out of the water but they aren't because they aren't good enough

my enjoyment of football is at an all time low, the money is going one way the quality is going another

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't think Mahrez was 100% against us.

Â