Leicester City

Villan4Life

No chance of them finishing in the top 6. It just won't happen. Last year Southampton were the suprise package and this time it is Leicester. They have some tough games coming up and will do well to finish in the top 8

Edited by Arj Guy

I think you are right, Shame, as it would be a big 2 fingers up to the Sky Sports darlings if an unfashionable team did that well

Stunning run though 

Premier League table since 4 April

Leicester's incredible start to the season continued on Saturday as they beat Newcastle to move top of the Premier League table.

The Foxes were bottom of the table in April, but seven months on, led by the goals of prolific striker Jamie Vardy, they have lost only one of their first 13 league matches.

Claudio Ranieri's in-form team host second-placed Manchester United next weekend, with the chance to extend their unlikely lead at the top.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34896490

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If you replace those teams with Preston, Wolves, Charlton, Brighton, Ipswich and Burnley then you have a point. 

In reality, I have absolutely no confidence of us coming straight back up if we get relegated. off Topic. Soz.

• Like 2

Leicester are doing great things at the moment and fair play to them, but we all know from past experience that this will not last. If Leicester do ever look like threatening the Champions League monopoly it will mean they have good players, which in turn means the usual CL teams will use their superior wealth to rip apart the team by snapping up the best players. We have been vivtims of that ourselves numerous times. The question then is, can they rebuild better than we have managed or will they sink back down to a lower level again.

credit to Leicester they are doing brilliant at the moment but they are a momentum team at the moment for me who are very good on the counter, a heavy loss will crash them down to earth. 

Jamie Vardy is still a rodent

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

credit to Leicester they are doing brilliant at the moment but they are a momentum team at the moment for me who are very good on the counter, a heavy loss will crash them down to earth. 

Jamie Vardy is still a rodent

They lost 5-2 to Arsenal and then came back stronger. Of course they will come crashing down, but I think it's more likely to be injuries that does it. 

If it wasn't for my mate, who had previously professed no interest in them (but he was born there apparently, so now is the biggest Lesta fan going), I'd wish them well. As it is, my Facebook is clogged up with #EnglandsNumer9, Vardy #chatshitgetbanged, and various other Liecester City shit. Not only does it make em want to puke, it makes me long for them to go out of business.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Was disappointed when we let Albrighton go but never thought he could kick on this much. Goes to show how much a club can hold certain players back. 

If it makes you feel even worse then the top 8 Premier League teams have 7 ex-Villa players between them :P

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If it makes you feel even worse then the top 8 Premier League teams have 7 ex-Villa players between them :P

I don't care so much when they want to leave and we get good money. But when we give away assets for free (or peanuts) it makes you wonder who makes these crazy decisions! 

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

7? I can only count 4, Albrighton, Young, Delph and Collins, 5 if you include Walker but I don't think he really counts as he was a short term loan. who are the others?

Edit: Nevermind, misread your post as top 6, top 8 would obviously include Davis and Barry too. Also Bertrand and Cleverley if you include loans

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â