Battlefield 4

villarule123

Always use the AK 12, its by far the best weapon in the game.

Ignore this man.

It's okay, there are no overpowered weapons in the game, but it's very average. Accurate, but very slow for an automatic rifle. [emoji39]

• 2 weeks later...

Because to be honest, I find the campaign bloody tedious so far (about an hour in).

Too right.

I'm dipping in and out of it but it's not a great campaign.

It's a multiplayer game.

Only do the champagne for the multiplayer weapons.  Then completely forget the champagne mode.

BF4 is available on the PS Store for £11.99 or £9.59 if you have PS+.

Absolute bargain, plus there are free maps being released soon which are playable even if you don't have Premium Edition (which you can buy separately anyway).

Buy, buy, buy!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I did and waited round a bit for a reply.  Assumed cuz it's a new feature it hadn't worked. Thought watching an accomplished player might give me a few pointers :)

Yeah I did and waited round a bit for a reply.  Assumed cuz it's a new feature it hadn't worked. Thought watching an accomplished player might give me a few pointers [emoji4]

Lol, I wouldn't say accomplished, more, just used to it [emoji1] .

But yea, sounds good, i should have replied, so sorry about that mate!

No worries bud.  I've been trying other modes instead of tdm. Gun master is a blatant COD rip off but a laugh for 10 mins of quick gaming.  Learning more and more that burst firing helps a lot, rather than holding the trigger.   Still getting the occasional head scratching death ( how the f### did I die then) but all in all,  getting better. I'll look out for you next time I play. 

• Like 1

You should burst fire everything! unless it's extreme close quarters, then just hip fire and pray. :)

Assault rifles are good for 6-8 round bursts, LMGs - good for 3-4 round bursts.

Just remember that the higher the rate of fire (ROF), the MORE you have to burst because your gun takes longer to "settle" back to it's original aim.

The slower the rate of fire, the more accurate for longer.  So things like 650 rounds per minute (RPM), you can hold the trigger for much longer than say, a FAMAS (1000 RPM), which goes absolutely mental after about 3 rounds.

• Like 1

Lapal. What you doing Sunday night? Want to teach me how to play battlefield?

I am **** awful by the way

Yea, I've got both, recommend you play star wars though as it's easier and won't be available for too long.

I can help you out with BF4 any time.

• 2 weeks later...

Do people still play this are the servers still busy

Yea, regularley 50,000+ players on PS4 servers.

There won't be a new BattleFEILD until 2016 either, so there's still a lot of life in it yet.  They're only just releasing a community made map, for example.

Â