Forums

1. Administration

1. Welcome Forum

New posters please start here

1. Villa Talk

A place for Villa fans to talk about Aston Villa

Sunday February 14 14:05 SKY

Saturday February 6 15:00

A forum to discuss football matters concerning other teams.

General questions about Supporters Clubs - finding one or setting one up

1. Off Topic

It does exactly what it says on the tin. Music, Films - anything.

Fantasy Football, Consoles, World of Warcraft and anything else related to games

All your questions about technology

For discussions about travel around the world

For gridiron, basketball, rounders baseball, ice hockey and Lacrosse

For any technical issues or questions about the site (including testing)

Old threads preserved for the future

1. 29,680

1. 49,930

• Jores Okore
      None of us know whether that is true. The scarier thought, for me, is that we HAVE offered him a new contract, but he hasn't signed it.
    • Jores Okore
      Bump for a lovely player. People rave about Stones and the like, but this guy is a real prospect. The scary thing is, he's still getting up to speed after horrendous luck with injuries. What's even scarier is that we still haven't offered him a new contract.
    • Mobile Phone Contracts (Ver 2.0)
      I'm considering going back on contract.   I know I know... But I can get an Xperia Z5 on Vodafone for £31 a month with 4GB of data (more than I use now every month) and unlimited texts, plus I get a discount with Vodafone so it'll work out about £27 a month. So that's only £12 a month more than I pay on giff gaff, plus I get a £450 phone. Financially it makes sense, just got to decidewhether I can bear being tied in for 24 months...
    • Liverpool
      Who on earth are they going to show on TV in the next round if Liverpool are out?!
    • WWE: General Chat
      I think this is why they banned chair shots to the head as well
    • PES 16
      Got to the January window. Made some solid signings. Got all my back line as 70+ (that's good compared to my original lineup) as well as a 70 rated keeper (84 rated for Goalkeeping ability)
      I was helped by having a regen 16 year old in my youth team already with a 70 OVR (so better than any of my other CBs at 16 years old) Couldn't sign any of the players suggested here. Nobody would come to me   But defending is still my achilles heel. I've scored 12 more goals than anyone else in the league but conceded more than everyone else too.
      had a game last night vs Huddersfield. Standard PES/FIFA affair. 1-0 down straight away. Spent the entire game dominating them, shot after shot, hitting the post, goalkeeper saves, missing sitters etc etc. Finally broke through and equalised in the 90th minute. Huddersfield kick off and tiki taka it around all my players and smash one in the top corner to win it. **** off.
    • The Rémi Garde thread
      Plus we only have Veretout as a regular French player. Cissokho now as well but he was pretty much brought back as an emergency.   We don't actually have very many French players in the first team.
    • The Rémi Garde thread
      fat sam i think would have walked by now had he had what remi has to deal with no signings. Huge respect for Garde for staying