Forums

1. Administration

1. Welcome Forum

New posters please start here

1. Villa Talk

A place for Villa fans to talk about Aston Villa

Sunday February 14 14:05 SKY

Saturday February 6 15:00

A forum to discuss football matters concerning other teams.

General questions about Supporters Clubs - finding one or setting one up

1. Off Topic

It does exactly what it says on the tin. Music, Films - anything.

Fantasy Football, Consoles, World of Warcraft and anything else related to games

All your questions about technology

For discussions about travel around the world

For gridiron, basketball, rounders baseball, ice hockey and Lacrosse

For any technical issues or questions about the site (including testing)

Old threads preserved for the future

1. 29,680

1. 49,930

• The Villatalk Good Pub Guide
      http://theorwellprize.co.uk/george-orwell/by-orwell/essays-and-other-works/the-moon-under-water/ read this in the sun paper today. quite a pleasant read.
    • Things that piss you off that shouldn't
      Fair enough, was just clarifying. I think my colleagues get more days than me but only perhaps 2 or 3, not totally sure.
    • Sunderland
      I dont believe for a second that sunderland werent informed he was going to plead guilty today. They should be reprimanded in some way for continuing to play him. 
    • The Film Thread
      Added yellow to the scarf because he didn't want to wear West Ham colours Won't be watching
    • U.S. Politics
      It's fine, just duck and cover
    • Relegation Thread Version...99?!
      I'm totally down with the go down fighting thing, and yes it will be massive for how next season starts. Garde will weed out anyone who isn't fully with him I think. 

Obviously Garde and the players have to believe, I don't  I'm free to be a bit more realistic. Still though, if we can stretch our current last 5 form to the next 5 games, then the next 5... 
    • Ticket Prices
      I could be wrong but the theatre has the same show on for a while so say you pay your £57.50 to see that show you then wait a couple of months till the next one.  Whereas with footy its a different game every week I don't think the 2 can be compared when you are spending your hard earned cash.  As another poster said Twenty is Plenty to attend a game home or away.
    • Playstation 4
      @Stevo985 @The_Rev How did you get on with your official PS4 headset? More importantly, can you hear other people through both sides of the headset unlike some other headsets?  I like the headset I use now but the amount of wiring I have to put up with is a joke just to be able to use it the way I like. This is currently what it looks like.  It ruins the neat layout of wires I have going on my TV stand. To hear people on voice chat though both ears, I have to plug cables into my audio slots on TV and a USB in the front of the PS4 resulting in the mess above.