Forums

1. Administration

1. Welcome Forum

New posters please start here

1. Villa Talk

A place for Villa fans to talk about Aston Villa

Saturday February 6 15:00

Saturday February 14 14:05 SKY

A forum to discuss football matters concerning other teams.

General questions about Supporters Clubs - finding one or setting one up

1. Off Topic

It does exactly what it says on the tin. Music, Films - anything.

Fantasy Football, Consoles, World of Warcraft and anything else related to games

All your questions about technology

For discussions about travel around the world

For gridiron, basketball, rounders baseball, ice hockey and Lacrosse

For any technical issues or questions about the site (including testing)

Old threads preserved for the future

1. 29,680

1. 49,930

• Leicester City
      Only just saw the goals on MOTD. Pure quality the way Mahrez took that chance. Citeh have a dead man walking manager. Arsenal are unconvincing. Can Spurs sneak in?
    • Gabby Agbonlahor
      He scored from the position he used to play when Carew was playing. Good game, and worked hard, like he does most of the games he plays. He scored, and now everybody loves him again.
    • Carles Gil
      He's a great asset for the club.....Gabby should have played him in for a tap in too (the first time).
    • Leicester City
      It almost doesn't feel real watching it on tv. Leicester City favourites for the league. Incredible 
    • The Film Thread
      Yes I thought he carried the whole film. Great actor. The bit where he's drunk outside the party, he looked absolutely cabbaged. They must use eye drops or something.
    • Leicester City
      Probably.  I'll bet there will be a few Leicester fans who had a cheeky fiver on Leicester for the title at the start of the season too.   I'd absolutely love to see them do it, in a world where we bemoan miracles don't happen any more, that you need £250m just to stand a chance of finishing in the top four then a bunch of journeymen and unknowns going on and winning the bloody thing will probably be the most incredible thing I've seen in football since I started following the game in the mid 80s.  The crazy thing is that I'd probably make them favourites at the moment.  No distractions in Europe or the cups, absolutely oozing confidence in the league I think they'd fancy their chances against anybody.  They've got a real difficult one away at Arsenal next but after that they play Norwich, West Brom, Watford, Newcastle & Palace. You'd think they would get 10+ points from that run of fixtures.  April and May's fixtures aren't bad either. 
    • The Rémi Garde thread
      Do we have the pace to make it work?  Ok if Gabby is now 'fit' again and got an opportunity, with Ayew coming back in as well, we might be able to play it, but we've not really had the personnel to make it work up til now.  I think Remi has by and large picked the best XI available to him each week, certainly since he stumbled on a back 5 that's stopped shifting as many soft goals.  He seems a pragmatic manager and will generally go with what suits the players best.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. krisagg75
      krisagg75
      (51 years old)