VillaGoMarching

For me, you have to do a bit more than he has done to land a job at somewhere like Spurs. They should be shopping amoungst more accomplished managers rather than another AVB style punt on a young trendy foreigner.

I know what you are saying but they seem to have tried to get one of those and haven't managed it despite the London draw.

Personally I think they need a young up and coming manager to build something rather than an old hand who has already achieved at bigger clubs who fancies some time in London.

I think he is perfect for them.

If Spurs are serious about getting in to the big time then they should be trawling Europes top managers (in and out of work) and bringing in a top man. London based, loads of cash, on the edge of the CL places, they should be aiming higher imo. 

If they want someone who had a very good 2013/14 season then they should go for Tony Pulis.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Their squad is messed up....just look at their midfield options.....Sandro, Dembele, Capoue, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Lennon, Townsend, Chadli, Paulinho, Lamela, Bentaleb that's 12 midfielders for 4/5 positions, way too many even if they are in the Europa league again.

Some lovely footballers in there but how many of them would really get in City or Chelsea's team...only Eriksen imo.

Pochettino needs to cull up that area a bit. Wouldn't shock me if a few of those end up at Southampton as a form of "compensation" for nicking their manager.

The top 7 are set in stone nowadays really just unclear in what finishing order....going to take a real disaster for one of those to fall out especially as Southampton and Newcastle will probably decline from last season.

Going to be a long time before we break into that area again

The top 7 are set in stone nowadays really just unclear in what finishing order....going to take a real disaster for one of those to fall out especially as Southampton and Newcastle will probably decline from last season.

Going to be a long time before we break into that area again

I think Everton will find it difficult to not get detached from that top 6. 

If they want someone who had a very good 2013/14 season then they should go for Tony Pulis.

And that is the point I will bow out I think.

I think (hope) the point TV (the other TV) is making is that if Spurs are basing their new appointment purely on who had a good season last year then Pulis would be high on the list.

Whereas in reality they should be looking at other factors.

I don't think he's saying they should appoint Pulis.

• Like 2

Â