Christian Benteke

Kwan

Just now, sidcow said:

Who was the defender who tried to shoulder barge him off the ball but rebounded like he'd just tried to shoulder charge a steel girder and actually dislocated his shoulder?

Hilarious moment.

Man U player as a clue 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Who was the defender who tried to shoulder barge him off the ball but rebounded like he'd just tried to shoulder charge a steel girder and actually dislocated his shoulder?

Hilarious moment.

Mike smalling of man United (Chris smalling) lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

An injury and a bad post-Villa move prevented Benteke from being one of the greats of this generation. His game was ridiculous, at such a young age. One of those "what if?" scenarios.

Some of his goals were just phenomenal. Possibly my personal favourite was the dummy and smash into the corner at the Hawthorns. Out of absolutely nothing, as many of his goals were.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Some of his goals were just phenomenal. Possibly my personal favourite was the dummy and smash into the corner at the Hawthorns. Out of absolutely nothing, as many of his goals were.

Amazing that he was playing in the Premier League after appearing in this clip from the 70s

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

A lad i used to coach is an assitant at DC united. He got me this awesome shirt signed by Benteke. Couldnt speak highly enough of him! said he was an amazing person and player. He asked him who his favorite club he ever played for was? answer: The Villa!

IMG_3661.jpeg

Imagine prime Benteke in an Emery team.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â