Tickets

Wainy316

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4979591,00.html

Tickets for our Capital One Cup third round match against Birmingham City are now on sale.

The Villa Park match takes place on Tuesday September 22, kick-off 7.45pm.

Prices are:  £30 [adults], £20 [O65s/students] and £15 [U18] in the Trinity Road and Doug Ellis, £25 [adults], £15 [O65s/students], £10 [U18s] in the Holte End and North Stand Upper and £20 [adults], £15 [O65s/students] and £10 [U18s] in the North Stand Lower and Family Stand.

On sale dates

Friday September 4 [from 2pm]: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended the previous League Cup second round match against Notts County. 
Monday September 7: On sale to 2015/16 season card holders. 
Tuesday September 8: On sale to 2015/16 Villa Cash members with a 5+ home booking history from 2014/15. 
Wednesday September 9: On sale to 2015/16 Villa Cash members with a 3+ home booking history from 2014/15. 
Thursday September 10: On sale to supporters with a 5+ home booking history from 2014/15. 
Friday September 11: On sale to supporters with a 3+ home booking history from 2014/15. 
Monday September 14: On sale to supporters with a 2+ home booking history from 2014/15. 
Wednesday September 16: On sale to supporters with a varied booking history.

Season card holders have until 6pm on Wednesday September 9 to claim their own seat.

I think the point was you WOULD go if you had a season ticket but to make the trip - I did 200 miles - to support the lads on a dull, wet day against lower division opposition probably deserves recognition when selling tickets for the next round ..... as it did in the FA Cup last season.

Doesn't bother me as I have the booking history anyway but I feel for those that did Notts County but are potentially going to miss out on this one. Why should last season's loyalty count ahead of this season's ?

Edited by Paul33

Anyone else having problems with the website and also problems getting through to the ticket office on the 0800 number? Tried calling them nearly x100 times but just keeps saying busy (they don't even have a queue system??).

poor going if we cant sell out against our deadly rivals, im not sure if it will or not but my blues mate cracked me up today because he heard something daft like 600 blues are going in the holte, i just told him to stop being silly. 

Will sell out block R1 is closed for segregation reasons. 

You may get half a dozen or so in The Holte spread about but that's it.

Biggest threat comes from a pitch invasion from their fans given every bloody away team does it when they score against us in that little block. Not assuming they'll score, but won't stop them coming on the pitch.

Edited by supernova26

Â