Adama Traore

mwj

Welcome  :)

Don't know a lot about him but judging by reactions he is a huge talent. Excited to be a Villa fan for a change!  :D

Not too worried about the semi-loan deal. If we'd just signed him on loan I'd be very excited!

Basically, he either becomes a top player and carries us up the table before being bought back, or we keep him.

Shrewd business that has huge potential for very little risk.

I'd take Hunter's opinion over Balague's any day of the week. Balague is a crackpot. 

thats the nice way of putting it. The man is a **** idiot and dont know how he has made a career on Sky unless he was only Spanish journalist that spoke English when SKy got the rights

always remember for years every summer he was saying as an exclusive that Torres was close to joining Man Utd

• Like 1

@GuillemBalague: Adama, new Aston Villa player for €10m+ €2 in variables: fast, irregular, too individualistic and has to be more humble. Got my doubts

I remember another player exactly like that. I think his name was Ronaldo. Dunno where the hell he is now. Probably playing keepy up in the centre of Madrid with a beard and sunglasses. if only he'd worked harder.

If only he was more humble!

The Shaqiri comparisons won't end will they?

All because his breasts are small and humble.

Well to be fair I was confusing them with mountains.

#LyricalBantz

@GuillemBalague: Adama, new Aston Villa player for €10m+ €2 in variables: fast, irregular, too individualistic and has to be more humble. Got my doubts

I remember another player exactly like that. I think his name was Ronaldo. Dunno where the hell he is now. Probably playing keepy up in the centre of Madrid with a beard and sunglasses. if only he'd worked harder.

#LyricalBantz

Nah that's his meat n two veg! (Or so I been told)

#LyricalBantz

Nah that's his meat n two veg! (Or so I been told)

Â