The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

Think this needs its own thread so labour fans who do you fancy?

I am tipping Chuka Umunna as Labour need a complete revamp and modernising after this disaster election. seems to have done well in his local area.

They need to take their time and find a way to bring in the other brother, but with a bit less of the new labour baggage. 

To be honest, I don't think it really matters too much, the Tories will do what they do and in 4 years time it will be like 1997 again. They will win the next one by an absolute landslide and would do even if they kept EM as leader. 

They need to take their time and find a way to bring in the other brother, but with a bit less of the new labour baggage.

To be honest, I don't think it really matters too much, the Tories will do what they do and in 4 years time it will be like 1997 again. They will win the next one by an absolute landslide and would do even if they kept EM as leader.

Rendition flights make David tainted goods and unelectable as PM

If that happens I'll eat paddys hat

They should go for Noel Gallagher 

That would be epic and provide a lot of funny quotes. He is already a better politician than our prime minister but that is even every VTer ever.

Â