The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

R.I.P James Horner :(

James Horner, the Hollywood composer who wrote the Oscar-winning score for Titanic, has died in a California plane crash aged 61.

A trained pilot, he is reported to have been alone aboard a small private plane which crashed north of Santa Barbara on Monday morning.

The Wrath of Khan soundtrack is a particular favourite of mine. A very talented composer indeed.

seems to be "titanic composer" but his CV is excellent, over 100 films including  the aforementioned star trek, plus aliens, cocoon, commando, an american tail, batteries not included, willow, land before time, field of dreams, honey i shrunk the kids, patriot games, hocus pocus, pelican brief, braveheart, apollo 13, clear and present danger, jumanji, deep impact, perfect storm, enemy at the gates, beautiful mind, troy, the new world, apocalypto, avatar, amazing spiderman

looks like the favourite of james cameron and don bluth, had about 9 oscar nominations, and he wrote "somewhere out there" in american tail

seems to be "titanic composer" but his CV is excellent, over 100 films including the aforementioned star trek, plus aliens, cocoon, commando, an american tail, batteries not included, willow, land before time, field of dreams, honey i shrunk the kids, patriot games, hocus pocus, pelican brief, braveheart, apollo 13, clear and present danger, jumanji, deep impact, perfect storm, enemy at the gates, beautiful mind, troy, the new world, apocalypto, avatar, amazing spiderman

looks like the favourite of james cameron and don bluth, had about 9 oscar nominations, and he wrote "somewhere out there" in american tail

Somewhere out there is a great song. :-)

Anyone have Kauto Star?

Kauto Star: Two-time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner 'put down'

Two-time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Kauto Star has been put down after suffering a fracture to the pelvis following a fall, according to reports.

Edited by Eames

It cannot be expressed in words what Kauto meant to me. Utterly broken I was when I heard the news. Very few things in this world are as honest as he was. The sheer joy he has brought to so many people. 

I never got to thank him. The absolute greatest athlete that will ever grace this planet. RIP my dear dear friend and from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so so much for everything. Utterly beyond privaleged to have seen you. 

The greatest. The legend. He is and forever will be Kauto Star. 

To those outside of racing, a fatal injury to a 15 year old horse in a field is of little consequence - the stuff of footnotes.

But to us, this horse meant everything. That my entire love of this sport was because of this horse and the feats he achieved. Without him my entire life is a different world. The whole trajectory of my life would be different.

To me he meant far more than any sports team or sports star. He meant so much more.

To those outside of racing, a fatal injury to a 15 year old horse in a field is of little consequence - the stuff of footnotes.

But to us, this horse meant everything. That my entire love of this sport was because of this horse and the feats he achieved. Without him my entire life is a different world. The whole trajectory of my life would be different.

To me he meant far more than any sports team or sports star. He meant so much more.

I know exactly what you mean

tns_031noahhathawayartax.jpg

I know exactly what you mean

tns_031noahhathawayartax.jpg

You just spoilt my whole weekend

Â