Philippe Senderos

samjp26

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

rubbish, our club treated him like shit while registering crap like Clark in the squad ahead of him

If he was deemed good enough he would have have played I guess. Saying that I guess there is a chance we weren't playing him because it would have tripped a clause costing us more money....

16 hours ago, Genie said:

He's pulled our pants down there. Rather than declare another club is interested and getting the club a fee or just leave on a free transfer, he's managed to relieve us several hundred grand or more before signing for them anyway.

The Villa circus rolls on.

What?

I am sure the club knew where he was off to. Do you think we would have got a fee for a 30 year old, with six months left on his contract? A 30 year old who has played maybe 20 games in 4 years?

They only gave him a 6 month deal too, so why would they part with a transfer fee?

...and believe me, even if Grasshoppers had offered a small fee we would be paying off his contract regardless, this is how football works.

Edited by rodders0223

Utterly bizarre situation.

Much maligned when he signed but always looked solid to me when he played - strong and no-nonsense. Given we've looked so bad at the back you'd question why someone who never looked bad for us with over 50 international caps, couldn't get a look in, whilst shite like Clark and Richards have had free reign to cause havoc for us at the back. 

Just very, very weird this. 

• Like 4

On 31/01/2016 at 10:36, Dr_Pangloss said:

Utterly bizarre situation.

Much maligned when he signed but always looked solid to me when he played - strong and no-nonsense. Given we've looked so bad at the back you'd question why someone who never looked bad for us with over 50 international caps, couldn't get a look in, whilst shite like Clark and Richards have had free reign to cause havoc for us at the back. 

Just very, very weird this. 

The Villa board always need someone to put into the black magic bomb squad ritual. 

Edited by Humanoid

Â