Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People referring to the police as "plod", "feds", "pigs" etc

The Wowcher adverts - especially the smug look on the Sushi one where the woman stabs it with a chopstick

Helen Baxendale, Lee Evans, Kate Thornton

Broccoli

Allan Mullery being introduced as a former England Captain

People calling it eXpresso

"Pin Numbers" - no such thing it's a PIN - Personal Identification Number, not a Number Number

Great post.

Apart from Broccoli. I won't have a bad word said about it.

Rest is great though :)

What's the gripe with Baxendale? I've always quite rated her, and thought her reasonably fit.

Indeed, and she used to regularly whap her baps out in the late nineties, a real boon for teenage me in a pre-internet household.

Takes me back to the days of regular self satisfying using Men and Motors and as visual aid.  

EDIT: Just realised how that reads if you're not familiar with eh TV channel!  :D

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

Indeed, and she used to regularly whap her baps out in the late nineties, a real boon for teenage me in a pre-internet household.

Takes me back to the days of regular self satisfying using Men and Motors and as visual aid.  

EDIT: Just realised how that reads if you're not familiar with eh TV channel!  :D

:)

talking of TV with baps out

Live TV was one of my favs  .. topless darts ,and Tiffany Bannister and her big city tips

it was all filmed in canary Wharf when I worked there so we used to see her in the pub quite often

and the rather un-PC midget weather forecaster on his trampoline to reach the north of England  :)  

People referring to the police as "plod", "feds", "pigs" etc

The Wowcher adverts - especially the smug look on the Sushi one where the woman stabs it with a chopstick

Helen Baxendale, Lee Evans, Kate Thornton

Broccoli

Allan Mullery being introduced as a former England Captain

People calling it eXpresso

"Pin Numbers" - no such thing it's a PIN - Personal Identification Number, not a Number Number

Great post.

Apart from Broccoli. I won't have a bad word said about it.

Rest is great though :)

What's the gripe with Baxendale? I've always quite rated her, and thought her reasonably fit.

She was shit in Friends

• Like 1

That you can't post smilies using the mobile version of VT

yes you can :)

:

)

together on the same line i.e no - between them

Okay smartarse, how do I do a thumbs up, or the Sherlock smilie, or the ninja one?

: thumb :

: detect :

: ph34r :

Without the spaces.

EDIT: Just realised how that reads if you're not familiar with eh TV channel! :D

:)

talking of TV with baps out

Live TV was one of my favs .. topless darts ,and Tiffany Bannister and her big city tips

it was all filmed in canary Wharf when I worked there so we used to see her in the pub quite often

and the rather un-PC midget weather forecaster on his trampoline to reach the north of England :)

Yeah, Live TV was great. I used to keep one eye on the clock while watching and flick over to the ten minute preview at midnight, where, if you were lucky, you might catch a split second glimpse of bush.

False advertising on women

was walking behind this woman just now with an arse like Shakira , having a good perv up  , when she turned around to revel a face like Olive from on the buses

totally out of order  ....

My PadDay indiscipline.

I'm off travelling for a few weeks next year, which is obviously coming at some cost. To meet this cost I'm paying for things on a monthly basis, as and when I can afford to. The only problem with this is that every time pay day rolls around I go into a purchasing frenzy, leaving myself financially crippled for the next 4 weeks. Today I've already bought a hotel stay in Kuala Lumpur, A ferry ticket down the andaman coast and deposited a 2 night Island stay on the Great Barrier reef. And now I'm back to surviving off cous cous and Tomato Ketchup for the next 4 weeks. I was literally out of the poor house for less than 4 hours.

Dammit.

Â