Norwegian villans

vandaq

Yes, I think there is 3 or 4. I don't live in one of the biggest cities though, so meeting up would be difficult. Personally I know of 2 other Villa fans.. So I have gotten used to watching the games by myself unless it's against Man U :lol:

Yeah same here. My brother will sometimes watch with me but he is an Everton fan. He is quite enthusiastic about villa so it works pretty well. Most of the people I know either support liverpool or manu. Occasinaly odd fan off chelsea or arsenal of course. Of course it`s the norwegian villa site but i had membership there last year and it took me three months before I could even log in, so I didn`t bother anymore really. Egentlig så kan vi jo skrive på norsk men blir vel ikke så mye mer aktivitet her :P

Hva er rundtom?

rundtom = here and there

Limpid or 'Crisp' as I knew you as back in the days #villa on irc... It must be close to 20 years since you first got me tickets to matches on the Holte End. Still appreciates it, was a great trip.

Best regards

InsaneTTM

• Like 1

Hva er rundtom?

rundtom = here and there

Limpid or 'Crisp' as I knew you as back in the days #villa on irc... It must be close to 20 years since you first got me tickets to matches on the Holte End. Still appreciates it, was a great trip.

Best regards

InsaneTTM

Hei tractor man. Only 6 posts in 9 years? Are you still looking after the channel on irc or something? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone know what happened to Michelsen? It's a shame he stopped posting.

He found another kind of love, got married and now has a little kid. But he is still very much active, both on VT, meeting up in Oslo for matches and going to Villa Park and away matches - right Michelsen? :)  There are quite a few Norwegians on VT from what I can see, and at least 500 paying members in the Norwegian supporters' club (apparently the largest Foreign Villa supporters' Club apart from China...!) http://www.villans.no/

For matches on TV in Oslo, I believe Villa fans go to different pubs , so rarely a huge group of Villa fans in one place. Last night I think we were 6-7 guys at Tempest in Oslo,

Right on all accounts, my friend, although my level of activity is disgracefully low (travelling, especially, and I miss it dearly). Thanks for the kind words, dj, but the truth is I never left you. Even when I didn't post much, I was always lurking like deranged stalker!

• 7 years later...
On 11/07/2023 at 16:15, Hughes said:

talk about super-bump of a thread! I would think next year's supporter trip to Brum will be fully signed very quickly, as was this year's trip. 

I dont play around when i bump threads. 

Â