• Sylla
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Dawkins (for Sylla 59)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 74)
    • Gardner (for Westwood 87)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

•  
    • Bent 5
  • Boyce 21
  • Baker 45 og
    • Vlaar 51

Annoyed Zog didn't play, aside from the goal Bent did feck all and Weimann was awful as was our defence.

Hard to take positives really, Vlaar goal was amazing, but the fact we were largely second best really grates.

Rubbish end to an even more rubbish season.

That defence really needs sorting out if we are going to avoid a 4th straight relegation battle next season. Just schoolboy stuff for both Wigan's goals. A new left-back and a new centre-back please.

15th place is not good enough for a club of our size, but all things considered, I'm glad we avoided the drop.

Edited by R.I.C.O.
  • Like 1

delph was easily the pick of our midfield

westwood was poor today and I seem to see him play more times poor than good and I have watched most games this season

sylla had an off day, several times in the fiorst half could have put one of the forwards through with a ground pass but he lifted it up to the wrong player every time.

lowton looked reasonable today, not as good as he has been but far better than Bennett

vlaar made quite a few crap headers to wigan forwards when there was no need but also scored another great goal

baker? hmm not his best game today and as they only played 1 up I would expect more from him

Bennett- 40 % decent 60% shit mind you that probably sums his performances for villa in most games

weimann looked knackered, don't know why he wasn't brought off instead of gabby

gabby looked out most dangerous player today

bent had 2 chances, 1 was a great finish, other I think he should have shot first time rather than try to round the keeper

guzan another game without a clean sheet

the subs were not great, dawkins looked ok to start with but gave the ball away so many times in the short time he was on the pitch.

bowery did close to nothing apart from break down our attack and head the ball away from one of their corners.

Â