Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

1. Im not one to brag about signings but heard some interesting news in villa target and tokd will sign by Friday. Sworn to secrecy but brill.

2. @FoulkesAlun Be looking out for that on Friday then Alun.. Sounds exciting

3. @HowardHodgson mate they been doing this deal 4 weeks its not kiyoke but top signing finally they have agreed deal. We be ok this season

1. Im not one to brag about signings but heard some interesting news in villa target and tokd will sign by Friday. Sworn to secrecy but brill.

2. @FoulkesAlun Be looking out for that on Friday then Alun.. Sounds exciting

3. @HowardHodgson mate they been doing this deal 4 weeks its not kiyoke but top signing finally they have agreed deal. We be ok this season

Interesting..... Why do i always get sucked into Twitter rumours!!!!

Finally, a little mystery! Let's have some proper wild speculation!

Christian Eriksen.

I'd like us not to turn into Liverpool fans if we can help it and become rabidly delusional

No chance :D

I'll go for no-one at all.

Who does he play for? Is he any good on FM? 

All I know about him is that he's significantly more useful than Stephen Ireland.

Milner

Don't, just don't.

It's not fair on any of us.

• Like 2

It's prolly Wijnaldum ain't it?

I meant to ask you about him Sempiternal you support PSV don't you?

Is he as good as he looks and also as he's just been made captain surely he wouldn't be going anywhere?

Absolutely.

He's very decent when in form, very dynamic although needs confidence to do well and is periodically very inconsistent in his game. At the start of this Eredivisie season he's PSV's most dangerous man and Depay is close second. Wijnaldum needs a free role in AM and is more of a goal scoring AM than a passer. He's good at turning away from a defender to score but passing might be his weakness. Maybe with the right coaching he will become a great player. Who knows?

For the right money PSV will definitly sell. 

Edited by SempiternalVillain