The interesting stat thread

The_Rev

There are a million football stats out there.  How about we have a thread which is a dumping ground for them? 

Here is your starter for ten; every Premier League team's most talismanic player. 

voyr2OF.png

Perhaps we shouldn't have sold Sidwell. 

• Like 2

a survey by a market research company Kantar has established that worldwide, 659 million people world wide support manchester united, Of the 659 million figure, Kantar says roughly half (325 million) live in the Asia Pacific region, 173 million in the Middle East and Africa, 90 million in Europe and 71 million in the Americas. the company who did this survey said they are confident to within 1% that the figures are correct, so out of an estimated world wide population of 7 Billion 659 million people support manchester united.

which means there are still six billion, three hundred and forty one million people that **** hate the bastards.

• Like 1

a survey by a market research company Kantar has established that worldwide, 659 million people world wide support manchester united, Of the 659 million figure, Kantar says roughly half (325 million) live in the Asia Pacific region, 173 million in the Middle East and Africa, 90 million in Europe and 71 million in the Americas. the company who did this survey said they are confident to within 1% that the figures are correct, so out of an estimated world wide population of 7 Billion 659 million people support manchester united.

which means there are still six billion, three hundred and forty one million people that **** hate the bastards.

It also means that almost one in ten people on the planet, ranging from day old babies to hundred year old geriatrics support Manchester United. I'm calling bullshit.

I read the other day we are the most accurate corner takers in the league, I think the figure was about 44% which was 10% more than the 2nd most accurate. Interesting stat, which probably shows we are being too safe with our corners. I loved the days where we had Young and co whipping them with pace into dangerous area and not just trying to float it onto a head.

Last season Ronaldo became the first player to score against every team in La Liga in the same season.

This season, Messi became the first player to do it consecutively.

Going back to the first post, Chelsea won 55 out of 67 with Robben starting. That is pretty remarkable. Will be interesting to see how the Cleverly stat compares when/if he gets the same amount of starts for United.

Â