Goals Goals Goals

TheSufferingVilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fECRONOlHXc

Neymar again, from last night's Santos match. Seems he is both a great goalscorer and a scorer of great goals. 133 goals in 223 games for club and country, and he is still only twenty years of age. Potentially the best player to come out of Brazil since Ronaldo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ex9Xcl7ypJo

Not a goal, but from the same game. :wub:

Neymar's insanely good from what I've seen. Which granted, isn't a huge amount.

I think

goal from last season (I won't imbed it as this thread is for 2012/13 is honestly one of the best I've ever seen. The skill he does on the edge of the box is ridiculous

Edit: although he loses credit for having a 3 digit number on his back!

Amen. My favourite clips of one-time-next-big-thing Kerlon (now found working in a Bangkok laundrette... probably) were always the ones where he got clobbered by an irate centre-half mid-seal-dribble.

That'll learn ya, sonny.

^ ^ The only thing I love more than a cracking goal is some pansy little ponce getting clattered while prancing around with his silky skills by a half-man half-brick of a centre back. Comeuppance almost deserves a thread of it's own

Exactly...... you sunshine are taking the piss. Have at thee with an elbow to the head.

For all Neymar's obvious skill, he is also a diving douchebag. I can't stand him.

Admittedly it seems to be the case in Brazilian league games I've seen (seem to be quite popular on ESPN now) diving is commonplace and tolerated by the referees, so it is perhaps harsh to single out a player. But I'm a petty person, so I will do just that.

Wow, Kerlon is now playing for Japanese side Fujieda MYFC, a team 'funded by online subscribers' according to Wikipedia. Apparently struggled a lot with knee injuries during his years in Italy.

except for his seal trick (which is useless) I never really seen anything in him to suggest potentially top player