Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Yep great cross tonight.

Other than that much quiter than he has been, was hoping his pressing game would have more of an impact. Not really a game for our midfielders as it passed them by. Still though Delph managed to have an influence in spite of this.

bloke about 2 rows behind me in the lower holte spent the entire game calling him shit and a camel stealing paki, westwood could float a cross straight in to the keepers arms "you're **** shit el ahmadi, get him off lambert you idiot" what chance does he stand when he's got that bullshit to put up with

same guy who shouted "hurry up and get off you pussy" when okore was hobbling off

i'll be amazed if he makes it the full season without getting smacked

Why wait?

I don't get why he hasn't lamped him?

KEA deserves more love. He is still carrying the cloud of last season which was poor. This season however he is much improved, deserves fan support, dare I say even a KEA song to keep his spirits up?

He has the 'Rock the Casbah' chant.

Edited by Isa

KEA deserves more love. He is still carrying the cloud of last season which was poor. This season however he is much improved, deserves fan support, dare I say even a KEA song to keep his spirits up?

I only go to home games but ive never actually heard that chant done :-/

I think it was done right at the beginning of last season when everybody rated him.

I think it was done right at the beginning of last season when everybody rated him.

I did miss the first home game last season so maybe that was the only game people rated him lol.

I swear the BBC called him "Ahmed" El Ahmadi on their live text service on Wednesday night. **** amateurs.

On soccer Saturday they had a thing on villa about how we have improved since last season, they went on to mention that KEA was signed this summer.

Does my head in, it's like they just can't be bothered to research the villa properly!

I saw people on here last week discussing how we would make a profit on him if we sold him. We would get 10quid for him and i believe allot of problems stem from him.

I was so fed up today with our football and i decided to just watch him for 20 mins. It really was comical. U should all try it sometime if u get fed up, really does entertain

Â