Brad Guzan

R.Bear

His time wasting is infuriatingly obvious, and he still needs to stop slicing kickouts wide of the left touchline

Of course his time wasting is obvious, do you want him sprinting to the ball and kicking it into play as fast as he can?

Edited by LockStockVilla

There's a reason we've got 4-6 minutes stoppage time every game, and that's down to brad. He needs to be a bit more subtle, that's all. A second or two less each time, and better distribution, and things will get even better for us.

Those are relatively easy things to fix too

• Like 1

His time wasting is infuriatingly obvious, and he still needs to stop slicing kickouts wide of the left touchline

Of course his time wasting is obvious, do you want him sprinting to the ball and kicking it into play as fast as he can?

No, I want him to use his head and not constantly having the ref telling him to hurry up, because that amounts to additional stoppage time

There's a reason we've got 4-6 minutes stoppage time every game, and that's down to brad. He needs to be a bit more subtle, that's all. A second or two less each time, and better distribution, and things will get even better for us.

I will trust Brad's judgement over yourselves.

No offence.

It is about taking the heat out of the game breaking it up, frustrating the opposition and not letting them get any tempo or rhythm. 5 minutes stoppage time is a small price to pay.

Edited by rodders0223

I will trust Brad's judgement over yourselves.

No offence.

It is about taking the heat out of the game breaking it up, frustrating the opposition and not letting them get any tempo or rhythm. 5 minutes stoppage time is a small price to pay.

You seem to think I want him to boot it out immediately or something. I don't. I want him to take his time, just not to the extent is continually draws attention from the officials. What's so unreasonable or stupid about that? Literally a second or two less dawdling would do it

We WON!! There was 4 mins extra time which was largely due to subs - All GKs do the same thing, and Guzan is no worse than any other. It pisses me off that some fans such as you have to find a negative rather celebrate an excellent win. We have just won away against all the odds and all you can do is moan that Guzans "time wasting is frustratingly obvious" - pretty pathetic IMO

All I can do is moan? Really? I point out something that our keeper has been doing for a while, and that I've pointed out for a while and you make it about today's game?

Super logic.

We won today. In your world does that mean we never need to sign another player, or improve any aspect of our game?

This isn't about today, it's about Brad in general. 

Christ almighty, I haven't raped his dog. WTF is with the reaction

• 2 weeks later...

Another one for the Guzan celebration files. I love how Aly briefly shits himself when Guzan grabs him:

30afi90.gif

Love this! Seriously love Brad, Aly did totally shit himself when he whacked him on the head. It's great having a dependable, and passionate keeper, the past few seasons have been rough for him and our defence has been leaky, but not because of Brad. Hopefully this year we can give him a back four to help him out, we have so far.

• Like 1

Another one for the Guzan celebration files. I love how Aly briefly shits himself when Guzan grabs him:

30afi90.gif

Love this! Seriously love Brad, Aly did totally shit himself when he whacked him on the head. It's great having a dependable, and passionate keeper, the past few seasons have been rough for him and our defence has been leaky, but not because of Brad. Hopefully this year we can give him a back four to help him out, we have so far. 

He says, Aly you fcukin showed them w&*kers  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't seen the goal, but my opinion of brad is the same as anyone in the team.

If players make mistakes, you forgive them if their usual performance levels are high.

Its when the mistakes become more consistent than the good performances.

Brad is in credit at the moment. He's put in more than enough quality performances over the past couple of seasons to excuse the odd mistake.

It's a one off, and I'm sure he'll shake it off and be back to his best.

• Like 3

You could see he was angry at himself when it went in but as people said he has enough credit in the bank to not make a deal about it. If honest its probably one of the few goals he has conceded (been a lot :( ) that I would blame him for 

Â