The VT Baby club

kimmie

Right i wanted to call the baby im popping out in july Aston....

Well only turns out its a girl.... how bloody rude, 3rd kid i managed to persuade the manure fan to let me call it ASton and then this...

Well i want a Villa related name for her!

All ideas are welcome! (except and 'wrong' uns from rob)

Oh and i know its a very girlie ask but u know, sometimes us females have to bring a smidge of pinkness over to this dark side you know!! :twisted:

Edited by admin
Parenthood

Is Aston necessarily masculine, though? In names it's more commonly a surname and a lot of names that do the surname -> forename transition (e.g. Madison) can be associated with either gender.

Isn't the female mascot named Bella?

Oh and congrats on the baby!

^^ I think naming your child 'something' could get confusing :lol:

BTW, we do have quite a few VT'ers in the club don't we. I am expecting my first born 4th August and now know of at least 3 others who are also expecting.

It's a VillaTalk baby boom!

And yes, Tamuff, very funny... :oops:

You found out last week you are expecting (well, not your personally) a boy, didn't you? Congratulations. Any name ideas?

Yes, found out Friday it'll be a boy. Front runner in the name stakes is Liam.... of course named after Agent Ridgewell....... NOT!

I know including myself there are at least 4 members expecting babies so thought I'd create a dedicated thread to share due dates, names, experiences etc.

I'll start, I'm expecting mt first child on the 4th August, I found out at the 20 week scan on Friday that it'll be a boy. The name we seem to agree on at the moment is Liam but there's plenty of time for that name to go out of the window!

Currently in the process of refurbishing every room in the house for his arrival. Walls plastered, new doors hung, painted. Papering and more painting to be done still....

Im in the club :D

We are expecting our first on August 2nd and we cant wait. We had our 20 week scan on Wednesday and everything is perfect. We have decided not to find out what sex our child is going to be and opted for a suprise.

As for names, we are 99% certain its going to be George for a boy and Phoebe for a girl.

15s07d2.jpg

Phoebe is a most excellent name, IMO. (Had I been born with ladyparts, I'd be a Phoebe)

Unless you're choosing that name because you're a fan of Friends.

No nothing to do with Friends, just looking through a baby names book and stumbled accross it and fell in love with it.

Â