Mass Effect 2

Stu_The_Villan

Didn't get on with the original at all, which surprised me considering the team behind it. Thought the interface and combat system were very clunky and I just didn't get sucked into the story.

Looks like this is an improvement though.

its shit

lol its not 'shit' at all mate its a class game, fair enough not everyones cup of tea but i think its ace.

Edit: do you have a PS3 by any chance?? :lol:

im a games journo, i have all the consoles

i strongly, strongly dislike me2 from the agnonising week i spent playing it over christmas

*edit*

hang on, have you even played it? are you calling a game you havent played class?

its shit

lol its not 'shit' at all mate its a class game, fair enough not everyones cup of tea but i think its ace.

Edit: do you have a PS3 by any chance?? :lol:

im a games journo, i have all the consoles

i strongly, strongly dislike me2 from the agnonising week i spent playing it over christmas

*edit*

hang on, have you even played it? are you calling a game you havent played class?

Well your the only 'games journo' who says it aint class so seems youre in the minority mate, any chance of a link to your review?

Edit: Yeah i have played it got it earlier

However since nearly every critic has hailed it as a masterpiece I'll probably have to get it

thats coz all reviews giving it a score of less than 90% are embargoed til friday

If that is the case then it might explain why the Giant Bomb review isnt up yet. Ill guess they gave it four stars.

Well your the only 'games journo' who says it aint class so seems youre in the minority mate, any chance of a link to your review?

as i said above, i didnt review it. i just played it for a week. and as i also said earlier, non 90% reviews arent allowed yet

as i said above, i didnt review it. i just played it for a week. and as i also said earlier, non 90% reviews arent allowed yet

I usually read destructoid reviews when buying a game as i find them none biased and brutally honest, and theyve gave it a 10. Think the last one they gave one to was Bioshock and i wouldnt argue with that either!!

Review:http://tinyurl.com/yzvbx5v

Â