Indian Girls

Voinjama

Hey I'm really really attracted to Indian girls, as in I prefer them to anything else, but I know how it is with the Indian community, they don't like their daughters to date outside their race, and will often go to dramatic lenghts to stop it. So me as a white guy will have no chance of being accepted by their parents. So my question is should i pursue my interest in Indian girls? Also have you or anyone you know been with an Indian girl in the past? If so what actually happened and question 3 would you ever go there.

all Indian girls (& parents) are not the same.

Hindu parents are the most likely to be ok with it (though not happy they will normally come round),

Sikh parents a lot less likely to to allow it, and Muslim parents will almost never.

Also, most Asian parents will think of dating as a prelude to getting married.

So go for it, but only if you meet an Indian girl that you are serious about.

Also, if you go out with an Indian girl, best to keep it hidden from their parents until you & her are sure its really serious.

i know many relationships between Indian girls & White boys that have worked & ended in happy marriages.

I also know of Indian girls who like to sleep around with white guys for a bit of fun & sex only.

Also, if you go out with an Indian girl, best to keep it hidden from their parents until you & her are sure its really serious.

i know many relationships between Indian girls & White boys that have worked & ended in happy marriages.

I also know of Indian girls who like to sleep around with white guys for a bit of fun & sex only.

Maybe thats the answer to my problems :)

A mate of mine met his now wife while working in Kolkata (Calcutta). Her family are really lovely but still, on their first date, Mum, Dad, Granny and little sister had to come as chaperones!!!

Might be a bit more relaxed with Indian families over here though but I guess we've all had problems with families of girlfriends regardless of where they come from.

Forget Indians, I have a bit of a fetish for Filipino women. I went to an American High School and there were lots of nice Filipino girls.

Get yourself over to Angeles City :-)

Depends what you are after mate....

If you are looking for love then it will take a hell of a lot of effort on your part if her family are traditional.

If you are looking for a bit of fun then just go out on Broad St or somewhere like Oceana in Chinatown and you will not fail to pull. A high percentage of asian guys are dicks when it comes to treating their girls well so a lot of Indian girls actually prefer white guys when it comes to dating.

I agree some of them are very attractive, they also seem easier to talk to than white english girls or maybe thats just the ones Ive met lol!

There used to be a girl at school I had a bit of a thing with, but I was scared to tell my own family never mind hers. Although she was hindu so dont know if that wouldve made a difference.

My girlfriend is Malaysian and Polish. Wierd mix, but she's okay i suppose Wink

So she loves you long time five dollar then fixes your plumbing? Sweet!

haha, i get that stuff all the time. Her names Sue so i always go round for sushi supposedly

:lol:

A high percentage of asian guys are dicks when it comes to treating their girls well so a lot of Indian girls actually prefer white guys when it comes to dating.

Haha what a sweeping statement. Been out with a lot of asian guys then? :lol:

Around London i see loads of mixed couples so no harm trying your luck jama

Â