Philippines

Mozzavfc

Anywhere you've never been before is always worth a visit :)

Cebu will get you there very cheaply , if at unsociable hours

You can head out to Donsol and swim with Whale sharks , but it is very popular and over crowded ( might be seasonal so check )

Manila - the Corregidor Island tour is quite interesting , get to see where the yanks took a slapping from the Japanese , before returning a few years later and repaying the debt

there is the city of the dead as well , which I  didn't make it to and would have liked to have seen  ... you'll easily find plenty to do there

If you like debauchery then head to Angeles ..and if you REALLY like debauchery then stay at this hotel where the women come with the room 

(Edit - though saying that looking at the website they seem to have removed all the pics of the girls in the rooms and jacuzzi so maybe they've scaled it back a bit . I'll have to ask my mate that goes there   )

also from KL maybe look at heading to Brunei , it's a little bit different and you can do some eco excursions or scuba diving

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I spent a couple of nights at that hotel in Angeles. Quality. 

Its not as seedy as it looks to be honest and the restaurant is pretty damn good. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â