Adama Traore

mwj

I'm not really sure where he'll play...yes it's about a Squad ect but we seemingly already have players for right wing/right forward.

Kind of worrying we are buying players for attacking roles & not a centre half m.

We've been playing Bacuna on the right-wing all preseason, I'd say another winger is quite a big priority.

If we play 433 he wont fit so easily though.

First of all - One I've actually heard of. Would be astonished if we got him. 

Second - This buy back clause, if he develops enough over the next couple of years to play fro Barcelona, he's done well and we've benefited. By which point we'd lose him anyway!

• Like 2

First of all - One I've actually heard of. Would be astonished if we got him. 

Second - This buy back clause, if he develops enough over the next couple of years to play fro Barcelona, he's done well and we've benefited. By which point we'd lose him anyway!

Yep, and at least It won't be to Liverpool.  :puke:

Obligatory YouTube clip. I would suggest that if you don't want your hopes raised you don't watch it. 

After this I already dont want to sell him back to Barca!

Edited by Nigel

He trained with Barca B yesterday but definitely didn't train this morning. He's leaving them and the only question is where he'll go.

Given how our transfers have sometimes come out of the blue this wouldn't surprise me if it was true. What an incredible signing this could be.

Barcelona play 4-3-3.

Yep but we already have ample cover in bothe areas if we revert to this.

Note - this was said before i wached his you tube clip.....this changes things!

Barcelona play 4-3-3.

Yep but we already have ample cover in bothe areas if we revert to this.

Note - this was said before i wached his you tube clip.....this changes things!

I know right? 

Bit of a step up from being linked with players like Townsend. Not that I don't rate Townsend to a degree, but this boy is hella-wow. Should be out of our league really, should be out of Stokes too. Like I said I had already heard of him and that means something, trust me, I know shit all about foreign football!

Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

Given the fact that Gabby and Bacuna would be potentially competing with this guy, i think it's worth a gamble.  I'm not sure what is Bacuna's best position and to what level he can reach, while i think most would agree Gabby's best days are behind him.  Depending how we setup we already have Sinclair, Gil, Ayew, Grealish, Bacuna and Gabby competing for wide roles.  Competition for places certainly wouldn't hurt us.  

Â