Rudy Gestede

midian

i hope he isnt another peter crouch!

Peter Crouch was pretty good for every other club he played for apart from Villa so if he was a non-Villa-form Peter Crouch I'd be happy.

He was coming good for us too before O'Leary decided to sell him for peanuts in order to fund a loan for Carthorse Cole.

clearing in the woods.

He sold him to buy Laurson!

For 6 million I think we done well. 

Benteke is obviously a beast in the air but so is Rudy. If we can supply the crosses he'll win his fair share of headers that's for sure. 

People talk about Rhodes but Rudy played less games and scored more goals than him last season. 

I'm not expecting him to score 20+ goals this season but I think he'll definitely hit 12-15 if he plays regularly and has decent enough service, which would be great for his first season at this level. 

I do think 6 million will prove to be a bargain.

Chant idea (apologies if it's been said already) 

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy oooooooooohhhhh

Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy oooooooooohhhhh 

Simple enough chant that I can see people getting behind

Who took the penis at Blackburn if it was Rhodes then Rudy's record is even better!?

Now, now. If any of the players prefer that, that is their own problem not ours. [emoji14] Edited by ismail-villa

Who took the pens at Blackburn if it was Rhodes then Rudy's record is even better!? The Chant should be Rudy Cant Fail by The Clash. Look it up you crazy kids!!

We'd need something smart for the verses.

Who took the pens at Blackburn if it was Rhodes then Rudy's record is even better!? The Chant should be Rudy Cant Fail by The Clash. Look it up you crazy kids!!

How Kaiser Chiefs get more picks than The Clash is bloody criminal. The Specials, yeah sure. but Kaiser Chiefs?!

Put it on his head and he will score. Amavi, Sinclair, Gil, Grealish - all capable of doing that, none of which featured significantly or at all the whole of last season. We'll be more than alright with Rudy!

Put it on his head and he will score. Amavi, Sinclair, Gil, Grealish - all capable of doing that, none of which featured significantly or at all the whole of last season. We'll be more than alright with Rudy!

wot tune tho?

• Like 2

Jordan Rhodes scored 2 penalties for Blackburn last season.  Gestede didn't score any.

He scored the one past Stoke I believe in the Cup.

May have.  Mine were only league stats.

If the Kaiser Chief, Ruby / Rudy chant takes off, I'm going to cut my ears off.

Football fans sing easy songs.... Get that knife ready

*opens kitchen draw and reaches for carving knife*

• Like 1

Â