Hello

UGC

Hello, big Villa fan from Cambridge here. Basically love the Villa, read this site for more information on us often, thought its about time I had my say on various Villa related topics.  

Don't go to many games given the fact I'm not local but I try and get to 1 or 2 games a year. You're probably wondering (or you don't really care) why I support the Villa, well my dads a Brummie and along with his brothers, they were all big Villa fans back in the days of Spinks, Morley, Withe, etc... So, with this, I thought it's only right to carry on the tradition. Not a wise choice going by performances in recent years, but alas, we are Villans, we did not choose we were chosen! 

Think its exciting times ahead for the Villa, of the current crop, I'm a big fan of Gil and Grealish. As you can tell I do love my flair players, shame we haven't seen many in a Villa shirt in recent times, still good we have the aforementioned 2.

I'm currently at the University of Greenwich studying Business Economics. I have a passion for American Football as well. I'm a big fan of the Patriots, however, my allegiance lies with the Claret and Blue,  

To conclude I would love to be accepted into this forum. It would feel good venting or celebrating about all things Villa to Villa fans. A luxury I don't have as there aren't many fellow Villans down south here.

UTV

COTV

Alistair