Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

Under Lambert this type of player would be coming in to start. Now it's adding to the squad. I'm happy with that level of improvement at the moment.

Actually it'd be Benteke and Vlaar, as well as Lowton, KEA, Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Sylla, but hey.
What's your point?

I'm just fed up of all the Lambert talk. If you have confidence in Tim, then cool - I think he has done great things this summer. But if you have to use Lambert as a reason to make Tim look good, then it just sounds as though you are insecure about it all.

Haha

Haven't said anything about Sherwood in this thread. You ok?

Under Lambert this type of player would be coming in to start. Now it's adding to the squad. I'm happy with that level of improvement at the moment.

Have you seen him play?

How do you know he's not coming in to start?

Well he played mainly at lb and cb last season. Can't see him coming to replace amavi or Clark and Richards.

Have you seen him play?

How do you know he's not coming in to start?

Well he played mainly at lb and cb last season. Can't see him coming to replace amavi or Clark and Richards.

Fair enough.

I thought he could play both sides so could see him being our number one choice RB.

Can't see Sherwood being too keen on keeping Hutton in the team.

Actually it'd be Benteke and Vlaar, as well as Lowton, KEA, Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Sylla, but hey.
What's your point?

I'm just fed up of all the Lambert talk. If you have confidence in Tim, then cool - I think he has done great things this summer. But if you have to use Lambert as a reason to make Tim look good, then it just sounds as though you are insecure about it all.
Haha

So when you compare this transfer, by saying 'under Lambert this...', what are you comparing it to? This is a Sherwood signing?

I'm not having a go at you. I'm just fed up of Lambert. His shit football and now him popping up with comments all the time.

Edited by DK82
  • Like 1

He's saying he's pleased we appear to have moved on from signing this kind of player as a starter. What's your issue? How else could he have worded it?

We don't know he isn't a starter tbh.

I signed this guy on FM2013 handheld on my phone, so I consider myself a bit of an expert. He can play anywhere in defence and is good with either foot.

Could be a replacement for Baker or Cissokho. Or just some depth.

• Like 1

Doubt he was top of our list and not a very inspiring signing but hopefully it's all part of a moneyball type strategy and he turns out to be an important member of the squad. Baker will probably leave now.

Seems a bit pointless.

Agreed.

500k ? Really? FFS!

If we were REALLY looking to improve the full back situation, why aren't we looking for another Amavi type deal.

I'd much rather us be looking at quality rather than quantity.

Seems a bit pointless.

Agreed.

500k ? Really? FFS!

If we were REALLY looking to improve the full back situation, why aren't we looking for another Amavi type deal.

I'd much rather us be looking at quality rather than quantity.

I think we need both.

What's your point?

Haha

So when you compare this transfer, by saying 'under Lambert this...', what are you comparing it to? This is a Sherwood signing?

I'm not having a go at you. I'm just fed up of Lambert. His shit football and now him popping up with comments all the time.

Relax.

Under Lambert we signed bacuna, lowton, Bennet and Luna to play at fb. Now I'm not having a go at him, we all know he had financial restraints placed on him. This guy feels a bit like those signings yet I doubt he will be coming in as a starter.

I'm also not soley crediting Sherwood with the improvement in signings, clearly we have a team at the club who make the decisions now and we're clearly spending more money.

I don't know what got you so worked up.

Â