Stag do - Prague

regular_john

In just over two weeks it's my best mates stag do. I'm the best man and trying to organise the best weekend I can for him. I've never been to Prague before, or even that part of the world, so haven't the first clue where to find the best pubs/bars.

I'm not finding websites like tripadvisor especially helpful as they tend to list the classier places, whereas we're looking for the rowdy, cheap, debaucherous pubs and bars that make for a great night out. 

We're staying smack-bang in the middle of new town so should be able to get virtually anywhere without a problem.

Any suggestions for great pubs/bars?

Any areas we should definitely go to or avoid?

We went to Prague for a Stag Do using www.chillisauce.com

Thought it was fantastic as they cater to your every need.

There are other companies who do similar as well, better or worse i don't know as i've only used that company (twice - Prague & Latvia).

In the Budapest Stag Do thread, Demitri used www.pissup.com and found them excellent as well.

The great thing about it is you don't need to worry about where to go and what to do, they sort it all out with you, and you get a local guide to take you round the bars/clubs/strip clubs/brothels in the evening.  So you won't end up in some dodgy area or place.   They also organise the day-time activities so logistics is easy - They'll pick you up from your hotel and take you there, etc.

Edited by ender4

That sounds good. I'm looking at chillisauce now (.co.uk by the way, .com is literally a site for chilli sauce).

I'm hoping for something along the lines of...

Friday - airport pick up + bar crawl

Saturday - white water rafting/carting + bar crawl

Sunday - shooting + airport drop off

Reckon I could get it all in for £100-150?

Price depends on the number of people, they'll throw in one person free for every 8 paying i think. Well, they used to, not sure if they still do.

Also depends on what sort of hotel you want - they'll have a few different options depending what you are looking for.

I think we paid £299 for 2 nights 4* hotel with 3 activities and 2x bar/club crawls.  

We also had a roly-poly superfat secret stripper turn up to the accommodation and 'play' with the stag. Can't remember if that was extra or included in the price.

Â