Nicolai Boilesen

Jesperchr

According to Ekstra Bladet (Danish newspaper) Aston Villa have a made a 15 mil (Danish kroner) bid on Nicolai Boilsen… but according to Duch newpapers Ajax wants 20 mil (Danish kroner)
Ekstra Bladet have talked to his agent Kenny Boilsen, who says that he can’t commented on it, they just have to wait.... 
He has one year left on his contract in Ajax

Link
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/udenlandsk_fodbold/engelsk_fodbold/PremierLeague/aston-villa-byder-paa-boilesen/5628126

Be nice to know a bit more about him?

A quick google/youtube seems that he was a player with potential who never really kicked on, quite good at attacking but can't really defend. Sounding a bit Joe Bennett...

He has gottan a lot of games bouth for the danish national team and ajax, where he is vice-captian… He has problems with injuries...
Like Lexicon says ”
quite good at attacking but can't really defend” but personally, i think he would become a great player for us….
He has one year left on the contract, and he has said that he wants to go now, so Ajax can get some cash out of him :
J

I always find foreign sources a lot more reliable, don't know why.

I guess for the same reason if The Sun linked Keiran Richardson with a move to Atalanta we'd probably take heed, because what have The Sun got to gain from such a link?

It might be agent waffle, but again it seems a little too straight up for that and the player not big enough.

• Like 1

Â