...what did I just see?

Spoony

So I was casually browsing youtube and found this:

Which is just weird.

And then I remembered 8pints and this (how could I forget!):

Creepy+ice+cream+guy+this+is+from+a+real

So I was thinking, we have funny pics and gifs etc, but what we need is a page to share the stuff on the internet that you see and just think "...what?" Perhaps some of the weird corners of the net can be explained...

Fire away!

• Like 1

There's that 8 minute cartoon from years and years ago. What was it called, 'Rejected', I think. It was meant to be rejected adverts. I'd search/ post/ link it but I cba :D

The scariest thing I've ever seen was that poor lad cliff diving in Lebanon. I hope never to see anything of it ever again.

Funniest is Jimmy Bullard filming for the team line up animations on sky and his interviews.

My current obsession is LA Beast.

Edited by Ingram85

The scariest thing I've ever seen was that poor lad cliff diving in Lebanon. I hope never to see anything of it ever again.

Funniest is Jimmy Bullard filming for the team line up animations on sky and his interviews.

is that where he split his face open right down the middle?

is that where he split his face open right down the middle?

I'd forgotten about that.

That was **** horrendous.