Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I find it hard to believe that players will perform at that level for a manager they liked.

Not even if they're being set up with the tactical grace of a snooker ball rolling down a stairs?

I find it hard to believe that players will perform at that level for a manager they liked.

Not even if they're being set up with the tactical grace of a snooker ball rolling down a stairs?

That's an amazing analogy. I'll be passing that off as my own in the not to distant future.  ;)

The singular "a" and the plural "stairs" shouldn't work but it does. Bravo

watched the AVTV version - he appears relaxed and happy to be here was even laughing at Captain Jack's jokes.... :o

Yeah, came across really well. Seems like a nice bloke, and has got his head screwed on. 

• Like 1

Good, honest, interview for once instead of the usual "I'm just happy to be here, great club, i love [insert club here]." Some friends of mine in Manchester are good mates with him, I reckon he'll be good for team spirit. Always smiling!

Â