Micah Richards

Demitri_C

terrible business for me, wont offer anymore than Lowton did for worst salary.

as I said in speculation thread his performance vs Sevilla was like a guy who won a raffle to play for the club it was that bad

him and Sinclair is horrible business so far if comes off

• Like 3

I extremely doubt that. The bloke stayed at City rotting away on their bench for about 5 years just for a bit of extra money.

He loved City and didn't want to leave and was always trying to get back into their team. He was there before they got taken over, probably the last one out actually.

• Like 1

Wouldn't judge him on a one off performance against Sevilla, we all know his strengths. I think he could be a very good signing for us. 

we do?  :huh:

lol, well I do. Guess you only know his weaknesses

I extremely doubt that. The bloke stayed at City rotting away on their bench for about 5 years just for a bit of extra money.

He loved City and didn't want to leave and was always trying to get back into their team. He was there before they got taken over, probably the last one out actually.

Sounds like a certain Stephen Ireland.

Good signing 

Personally i don't think he will play as right back because he is not strong offensively.  

I think that he is going to be play centre back which is the position that many pundits have said where he will end up.

This was probably the determining factor between us and Sunderland if true.

Its also reported that TS wants to play three at the back with wing backs, so with that in mind, micah would fit perfectly in the back with three in a high line. 

I think this is an exciting signing. He is a superb athlete, good in the air, and hopefully with a run of games can find his footballing ability again.

I always thought he would make a good midfield destroyer, but even as just a CB/RB he gives us options.

• Like 1

I think this is an exciting signing. He is a superb athlete, good in the air, and hopefully with a run of games can find his footballing ability again.

I always thought he would make a good midfield destroyer, but even as just a CB/RB he gives us options.

I agree with this, i think it's a terrific signing especially on a free

• Like 1

From what we've seen Sherwood favours a high defensive line with high pressure from midfield. Richards is rapid, he'd certainly be more suited to that.

Incidentally Richards best football has been at center back and alongside a balls and all defender, our very own Richard Dunne.

Because he's on a free, his wages will be huge, £65,000 a week wouldn't surprise me.

Â