Ticket Info

Swindon Town v Villa

County Ground

Tuesday July 21

Kick-off: 7:45pm

Initial allocation: 1,000 tickets

Prices: £15 [adults], £10 [O65], £10 Young Adult (17-19), £1 U17

Sale dates

Monday June 29: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended five or more away games in the 2014/15 term

Tuesday June 30: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders

Thursday July 2: On general sale

wont be much demand for this, only took about 700 to luton last year although it was the reserves playing. but saying that ive known us take 2k to wycombe for a friendly midweek so who knows but people spend enough during the season.

20 minute walk for me. I'm there.

Bit keen. There's three weeks to go!

Do people still walk?

I walk from Villa Park to 6 ways after nearly every home game.  90% of the time I get there before the number 11 does.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to take a couple hour drive up from Devon with a couple of mates. What are peoples thoughts on a) definitely being tickets on the gate and B) being a decent amount of first team players?

Mate at swindon ticket office seems to think will be ok to get away end tickets on day. Worse case scenario there will deffo be home end tickets.

Under-21s have a game the following day at Forest Green so would have thought it'd be first team squad tomorrow.

Thanks for the help guys, I did ring the ticket office and she said theres 90 odd returned tickets, or like you say become a Swindon fan for the day. Going to take a punt anyway just for the road trip.

I'm thinking of of going as its only a short train ride for me. Hopefully will get in the away end, I had to get a ticket in home end for the cup game the other season and like a nob couldn't stop myself and celebrated the late winner, luckily for me nothing happened. At least if I have to go in the home end tomorrow its a bit more low key and I should be able to contain myself. 

Â