SCG Tonight - Any Questions?

jackbauer24

Off to the latest SCG tonight with Tom Fox and Charlie Wijeratna.

Do any of the supporters on here have any genuine (non-offensive!) questions that they'd like me to put forward if I get the chance or they are not brought up by someone else? here

Leave in about an hour, so be quick!

Posted this in the other thread: With a sale reasonably likely in the near future, are we to expect Randy to not confirm a transfer budget just yet? Will the budget be in line with previous years, or in light of the improved financial conditions of the club will it be increased?

• Like 1

Will we continue to invest poorly this summer, or will we look to compete for a respectable league position?

You can't ask someone to confirm that "we will continue to invest poorly". Even if that's true, nobody with half a brain will admit that. Phrasing it like "Do you expect the budget to be in line with previous years?" lets him answer honestly.

Has the search for a Director of Football been officially scrapped now?

Also, is the transfer policy solely left to Sherwood now? Will he be willing to utilise the scouting team in place to exploit the continental market?

If you can only ask one, then do the second one. It'd be nice if our fears that a return to an MON-esque transfer approach could be put to rest.

• Like 1

With Dafabet deal expiring how are we looking for securing a replacement given our poor finshing places in the league over recent times.

Coming from Arsenal has it been alot more difficult to secure higher revenue through sponsorship oppotunities?

• Like 1

Can we take the big allocation for away games and have a database of interested fans who aren't ST holders so they get a chance to buy any unsold? Also better communication of how tickets are selling

• Like 2

Does he club understand the importance of not signing bog standard players and the damage it gives to league position each season?

Will they pay my medical bill to have my heart and blood pressure checked after this season? I want to go private.

Have the club decided to renew the macron deal?

Will the club fight tooth and nail to keep benteke?

Teams that qualify for the Europa League finish, on average, 2.3 places lower than they did the previous season. Obviously, that would be enough to get us relegated in 19th or 20th position. We all want to win on Saturday, but should that happen, what is the club's plan to try to avoid this catastrophe?

Off to the latest SCG tonight with Tom Fox and Charlie Wijeratna.

Do any of the supporters on here have any genuine (non-offensive!) questions that they'd like me to put forward if I get the chance or they are not brought up by someone else? here

Leave in about an hour, so be quick!

Can you ask why VillaTalk haven't been invited? Again?

• Like 3

Â