Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Got 10/10 on Gamespot & IGN.

Reviewing very highly across the board.

I've never played any of the games, don't know what they're about, don't know if I'd like them, but after reading the reviews, it almost certainly seems like there would be a good game there.

Anyone getting it?

• Thanks 1

First day purchase for me.

Witcher 2 suffered from clunky combat and quite a linear world.

It looks as though both have been addressed successfully so I'm on board.

Day one.

I liked Witcher 2 despite it's flaws, and this looks like they took that, mashed it into RDR, and tinkered with the problems.

Day one, without question. Conveniently just finished Dragon Age Inquisition too.

Day after I finish Dragon Age Inquisition purchase for me. I have been playing DA:I pretty consistently since Feb, about 100 hours in, still not done with it. The DLC is due soon on PS4 too, might get that and finish it off before completing the main story.

Can't wait for this but I'm already overwhelmed by the thought that it's 20% bigger than Skyrim.

Never played that either, is it big? Like GTA5 big?

Try 10 times bigger. Not necessarily the map (which is still bigger) but the sheer depth, amount of quests, side missions, npcs, weapons, magic, levelling up, dungeons to explore and clear etc.

How much is he charging for it?

£50 - Which I have no issue with at all. I think it's rrp is £45? But I'd rather spend a couple of extra quid and support an independent shop that i've used for 20 years.

Â