Hello ! (new member, my introduction)

Hi, my name´s Rob and I´ve been a Villa fan for about 37 years, since I was about five, which was about a couple of seasons before we last won the old Division One. My cousins in Edgbaston and a few Andy Gray goals on TV combined to get me into Villa, along with the team´s beautiful colours and wonderful grand old name of course.

I was just reading the match thread for the West Ham game and wanted to join in... 

I´ve noticed they haven´t scored more than one goal in any of their last nine league games. I´m guessing this is probably because Carroll and Sakho have been out injured for a while. If they´re both still out on Saturday then this is certainly a good time to be playing the Hammers ! Fingers very, very crossed. Really nervous about the game but excited too, can´t wait. And thank you Gunners tonight for beating Hull (not that I´ve quite forgiven you for beating us 3-0 and 5-0 this season, boo : ( Man, we couldn´t have had a tougher opponent for the FA Cup final ! Oh well, you never know, it´s a funny old game !