Pre match thread

roonst83

A win would be simply huge. We're playing well and full of confidence. Obviously other results depending but if we can get 3pts against a resilient Alladyce team then it would be massive.

Thing is we are almost certainly going to concede (as in every game) so we need to hope Delph and Benteke are as up for this one as they were against Everton. Will naturally be tough for us though.

Same team as Saturday I'd expect. Come on Tim...carry us home.

I think we can beat West Ham, they have been crap since christmas, I think their scrappy 1-0 over Burnley last week was one of only a couple since the trn of the year?

I'd keep the team the same and would have Gabby on the bench. I think Nzogbia is better with the ball at his feet and with the way our midfield is playing hopefully we will be seeing a lot of the ball. 

West Ham's form was a little better than I thought but away they haven't won for a long time. Missed the Everton game but from reading here I think we will win this.

3-1 Villa

We've been consistently good lately and against the likes of spurs, pool, citeh, everton. If anything this is the least difficult game we've had in a while - so another test of what we're made of - can we win the sort of game we should be winning? I can't see how we'll lose it.

If Gabby's available I'd bring him in for Zog. Otherwise same team.

3-1 Villa

This.

I'd also want Guzan in.

Yes to both of you. It's going to be an entertaining game again I think. I don't want to be too confident, but clearly our chances are very good in this one.