tickets for overseas Villans

Dom_Wren

I'm afraid to say zilch unless you know someone who can't go, can get in with a corporate group or if you're loaded and can buy one from 'select sources'...

I'd be prepared to sell mine... A 10% deposit on a new house MIGHT persuade me!

same here, checked the piggy bank, cant really afford it but WTF, .... so I take it that there is little point trying the usual methods... not that I know what they are anyways, been away 20 years .. not really had any reason to come back ... until now.

I see some websites online selling tickets at 400/500 quid already, but they say they don’t send the tickets until 48 hours b4 the match ... when I should be 30K above Dubai .. are ANY of these 3rd party merchants safe ?

Suspecting now that the tickets (will need 2 else the missus will be pretty pissed off outside eating pies) will be more than the airfare from Oz :(

I'm keen for a ticket also, flying over from Singapore to go - definitely we'll have to pay over the odds anyway, so the box might be a good idea.

Edit: have made enquiries with Wembley Club, will post on here anything I find.

Edited by granto

It holds 90,000 and only 50,000 go to the finalists. There will have to be some available at inflated prices.

We each had 32000 for the semi, is there a lower allocation for the final then?

It holds 90,000 and only 50,000 go to the finalists. There will have to be some available at inflated prices.

We each had 32000 for the semi, is there a lower allocation for the final then?

Yes, a load go to sponsors and the 'football family'.

Wow so 40000 tickets go to sponsors?! This is an absolute disgrace if true. Surprised the media haven't made a big thing of this.

Wow so 40000 tickets go to sponsors?! This is an absolute disgrace if true. Surprised the media haven't made a big thing of this.

It's a talking point in the media every year.

• Like 2

do you think the criteria will change at all?

e.g. will the people who went to semi final be prioritised?

If you tried, and failed, to get tickets for the semi-final then you'll have zero chance of tickets for this one. I believe our season tickets numbers are around the 20k mark, few thousand under or over. So they'll get the vast majority and what ever is left will go to people who have a strong booking history this season with some weighting to FA cup games at a guess.

I'd imagine there will be enough for every season ticket holder to get one and then clearly it will be on booking history with priority given to those who attended FA Cup games. I'd be surprised if you haven't got a season ticket or been to at least the semi final and three of the other rounds that you'd have any chance of a ticket to the final.

Edited by markavfc40

I've been to the semi and 3 previous rounds, though unfortunately my sister only went to 2 of them. On top of this we have 11 homes games and 2 away.

I *think* we will be ok. All depends on the ticket office and their ideas of fair and proper practice. If they prioritise bloody Villa Cash members then I'm going to blow a gasket!

Â