Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

So... is he old enough to wear a shirt with the Dafabet logo on? ;)

Might get on the pitch if the second half goes as well as the first!

What i was thinking.

Whilst it is engrained into me after years of dissapointment to just see out this game, would be nice to see him get on for some minutes.

Benteke didn't look too happy coming off on a hat trick and I think Murphy was a bit overawed by him :)

Good on Sherwood for putting him on the bench in the first place, yes, we were in a great position to bring him on but was still a big call.

I bet every kid in the U21s and 18s just got a massive lift and will be buzzing in training

Great management.

• Like 2

Benteke didn't look too happy coming off on a hat trick and I think Murphy was a bit overawed by him :)

Good on Sherwood for putting him on the bench in the first place, yes, we were in a great position to bring him on but was still a big call.

I bet every kid in the U21s and 18s just got a massive lift and will be buzzing in training

Great management.

Agreed... The youngun looked a touch terrified about the concept of coming on for Benteke

Im three years older than him and I have spent today recovering from a few too many drinks last night and gone shopping.

He has made his debut for Villa. Really happy for the lad.

But WTF am I doing with my life :(

Honestly though that was Sissokho coming on when I saw him first, in my defence I was quite a way back in the pub!

So never heard of him before today and usually I know the names of these young kids at least from reading their threads on here like Kinsella and Calder?

He player as a striker today, is that his usual position? What are his scoring records like in the youth teams?

Vine of him coming on!! Bless him!

https://vine.co/v/O992hHhBuZb

Honestly though that was Sissokho coming on when I saw him first, in my defence I was quite a way back in the pub!

So never heard of him before today and usually I know the names of these young kids at least from reading their threads on here like Kinsella and Calder?

He player as a striker today, is that his usual position? What are his scoring records like in the youth teams?

18 goals this season so far

Wow! What an achievement! He was born on born 29 August 1998 which makes me feel ancient, we nicked him from West Brom a couple of years ago, I'm absolutely delighted for the lad. I've got him as a friend on facebook and I've sent him a few messages in the past and he's always replied and he seems like a very nice, intelligent lad, I'm still in shock, what a day!

• Like 1

Looked like he was absolutely shitting himself on the touchline waiting to come on :lol:

I can't even imagine what I would have been like at 16 in that situation. Wouldn't have handled it as well as he did. 

Great for the lad though. Bet he can't believe it. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â