Sunday

FA Cup 4rh Round

Bristol City v West Ham 2pm BBC 1

Brighton v Arsenal 4pm BT Sport

FA Cup Highlights 10.25 BBC 1

Monday

FA Cup 4th Round

Rochdale v Stoke 8pm BT Sport

The final is apparently on Gerrard's birthday, I think I'll leave the country if they get that far

If they did and Rodgers left him on the bech it would be flipping hilarious

wouldn't happen though

Since the one thing we all love about sport is the ongoing narrative, I thought I'd just chuck a link up to a Guardian article looking back at a not-too-historical clash between Manchester City and Middlesbore.  Sven's City were thumped 8-1 on the final day of the 2008 season to Gareth Southgate's 'Boro.

I still can't believe that was nearly 7 years ago (aside for nearly forgetting Sven was actually in charge "back in the day"), seeing what's happened to both teams since then - along with some of the players mentioned in the piece (Tuncay eh, never did hit the heights of that one Football Manager '08 save I had) - makes slightly fascinating reading*, if not an interesting thread with which to spin the weekends stories with.

* As long as you don't think too hard about what happened to Boro, during their time of cutbacks and austerity. Under a manager who appeared out of his depth, only able to get a team of youngsters to perform against the bigger teams, struggling to play well against those in the relegation mix around them and eventually succumbing to relegation the following year... **

** Not that I'm suggesting ANYTHING here.

Edited by CardiffGreens

Can someone please score in the utd game.

One thing I hate about the fa cup, these small time crowds screaming when there side gets into the opposition half. Or the ironic cheers when the bigger side misses something.

Edited by Genie

Ah, the old "bring £50m worth of players off the bench" tactic.  Will it prove effective against a bunch of players who were playing non league football last season?

I thought Falcao was supposed to be one of the best players in world football?

He was. :detect:

Â