Carles Gil

bose

Is it me or does he look a bit left out/lost in that Video.

What you mean he smiled and was enjoying himself - yeah must be true! Jeez there was a shot of him smiling at the beginning and having a chat with benteke I think it was so yeah there must be some subliminal message in there definitely why else is he looking lost and left out?
  • Like 2

Why would the club not mention this supposed injury? absolute rubbish being talked by some people here.

Maybe he never fully recovered from the knock he picked up so hasn't been full ability thus not played? Plus for the large part we haven't exactly been crying out for Gil under Sherwood (and he's recently said that Gil is injuried), but yeah obviously complete rubbish all the other conspiracy theories make much more sense.

How do you know its a vendetta? Gil might be homesick and want to go home. 

Gil has talent, but would have made **** all difference today. 

You look at the skill and movement of the Arsenal midfield today and the only players we have which have anywhere near close to that level of ability is Gil and Grealish.

I hope Sherwood still has plans for Gil

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

Gil has talent, but would have made **** all difference today. 

I beg to differ. We offered nothing in attack: zilch, zip, etc. A creative and attacking player is exactly what we needed.

You really think that Gil would have done as pathetically as N'Zog?

I mean I don't know whether he's injured or what the story is, but he would have made some kind of difference.

• Like 2

He wouldn't have won us the game, but at 1-0 or 2-0 we needed to do something different, and like for like subsitutions did **** all.

I would have liked to see something different tried, and Gil is one of those options.

• Like 2

Â