Carles Gil

bose

Sinclair and gabby both deserve to be ahead of Gil.

"Deserve" because...?

They've been playing decent stuff before their injuries.

Edited by kurtsimonw

"Deserve" because...?

Gil was playing decent stuff before Sherwood.  Deserve is the wrong word entirely.  Gabby was being absolutely torn apart by people on here not so long ago.

"Deserve" because...?

Gil was playing decent stuff before Sherwood.  Deserve is the wrong word entirely.  Gabby was being absolutely torn apart by people on here not so long ago.

Yes, before Sherwood. So a lot further back than Gabby/Sinclair. Lack of chances or not, I'm happy Sherwood is going with payers doing well now than players who did well 3 months ago. Sherwood obviously sees more of them than us in training too.

• Like 1

**** me, is it obligatory for the Gil thread to be trending whenever we have had a win without him?

If we were losing matches I would understand it.

Villa fans talking about a Villa player on a Villa forum shocker

• Like 3

**** me, is it obligatory for the Gil thread to be trending whenever we have had a win without him?

Forum for discussion.

Player who has shown great promise to not be making the bench is certainly room for discussion. We won well today and the game maybe wasn't suited to Gil. Looking back is a great thing, but if we had been chasing the game we had Gabby and Andi on the bench. Hardly players who show nous to unlock defences.

I don't think anybody is screaming for him to be playing in the current team, but to be in or around the team would make sense.

I would be sad if he were to leave in the summer because of no involvement.

• Like 1

Would be more understandable if people were talking about Cleverley, Westwood, Grealish, who put in winning performances again today.

But no, what do I see top of the list when I go to Villatalk?

Ah yes...

Carles-Gil.png

Edited by briny_ear

He will probably be loaned back to Spain. Thanks for the goal against Bournemouth and good luck.

And for single handedly creating the goal which ended our 11 hour streak without one.

Would be more understandable if people were talking about Cleverley, Westwood, Grealish, who put in winning performances again today.

But no, what do I see top of the list when I go to Villatalk?

Ah yes...

Carles-Gil.png

Weve already made comments in the threads youve mentioned. Not really sure why you take issue with it. I dont like the politics thread, which is why I dont click on it. Maybe you should do the same?

There was 4 posts before yours. That's nothing.

• Like 1

A player who hasn't featured for months.

On a day when we've taken a huge step toward safety and the trending thread is one based on a player who isn't involved, suppose we have to find something to moan about don't we.......

Â