Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I don't know why there isn't more positive talk of Scott. The guy got a pasting on here before he joined us and he's scored two in two games, one of those coming on as a sub. Everybody talk of Benteke, but if we got behind this guy, he could make a massive contribution.

Just think, Gil one side, Sinclair the other - we are almost back to the days of Young and Downing on the wings.

I don't know why there isn't more positive talk of Scott. The guy got a pasting on here before he joined us and he's scored two in two games, one of those coming on as a sub. Everybody talk of Benteke, but if we got behind this guy, he could make a massive contribution.

Just think, Gil one side, Sinclair the other - we are almost back to the days of Young and Downing on the wings.

Thats not the way it works, those negative people who judged him before he played go into hiding until his next poor performance and say "I told you he was rubbish".

Im the opposite, I liked him and was pleased we signed him and if he starts playing badly I will not come back until he plays well with a "I told you he was good"

Welcome to Villa Talk. 

Â