Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Has anyone here actually seen him play? The way some of you are talking about him make him sound just like N'Zogbia.

He has great dribbling ability and can take the ball on long runs. His distribution isn't too bad, and he does like to make late runs into the box when possible as well.

I've seen him beat his fullback with ease on the few occasions I've seen him on television.

If the speculation is true, I reckon we'll see a big difference in the way we go forward. I'd drop him for Weimann, and play him in Gabby's position and switch Gabby to the right, or drop Cleverley and play 4231 with him behind Benteke.

Scott Sinclair.. I thought he was semi retired now!. Only time you see him nowadays is walking with his missus around Manchester or Alderley Edge. 

If he can get back to the Swansea form then he would be a great asset but I think he has lost his hunger after wasting the last couple of years off his life banking his wages at Citeh. Would like to be proved wrong though. 

• Like 1

I think getting either Sinclair/Joel Campbell/Salah would be a good thing even if they haven't played much. They have at some point been good enough for the big sides to sign them but have come against massive competition for places. Pretty hard to get in ahead of Silva, Nasri, Navas etc. Sinclair would be far more effective out wide than Weimann or Gabby IMO. 

• Like 1

There's a reason N'Zogbia was never picked up by one of the top teams in the country and why Sinclair was. It wasn't the best move for his career from a footballing point of view, but they obviously recognised his talent.

I liked him before he joined City. If he comes here hopefully he can get back to playing the way he was before. I'm not unhappy about this rumour.

Has anyone here actually seen him play? The way some of you are talking about him make him sound just like N'Zogbia.

He has great dribbling ability and can take the ball on long runs. His distribution isn't too bad, and he does like to make late runs into the box when possible as well.

I've seen him beat his fullback with ease on the few occasions I've seen him on television.

If the speculation is true, I reckon we'll see a big difference in the way we go forward. I'd drop him for Weimann, and play him in Gabby's position and switch Gabby to the right, or drop Cleverley and play 4231 with him behind Benteke.

I think a lot of west brom fans would disagree with you.

I think we should sign him but he's not the attacking winger he was at Swansea. Hopefully we can help him get back to that.

It's a gut feeling, but I actually think he could be really good for us.  He has a lot to prove after his City move, essentially, was a huge error and, at 25, will presumably think he has a chance of making the England squad if he gets regular first team football.

I think his talent is undoubted - it's all about his attitude...

It's a gut feeling, but I actually think he could be really good for us. He has a lot to prove after his City move, essentially, was a huge error and, at 25, will presumably think he has a chance of making the England squad if he gets regular first team football.

I think his talent is undoubted - it's all about his attitude...

But he's been out on loan since he joined city and proved nothing, not sure why he would with us. I agree that he is talented but he's had a chance to reistablish himself before.

• Like 1

Reaing a Swansea blog before the posters seemed to think he was good for them in the Championship and then in the first half of the season in the Premier after they got promoted. Other than that spell, I can't remember him making an impact at any other club in his entire career and he's 25. If we're going to utilise the loan market I thought we'd at least go for someone a bit more proven.

If he would prefer a move to us rather than to one of the London clubs he has been linked with that would suggest he is looking at what the move might do for his football rather than for his night life (unless he really found somewhere he liked spending time when he was at WBA) or his bank balance or that he has yet to speak to Ms Flanagan about the move.  ;)

Â