Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

lets worry about this season.. if we can keep up and he helps then great.. plenty of fish in the sea to find in the summer. especially if we eventually get bought out.

Valid point mate and very true. As you say, I hope that this isn't our only deal, we really need a lot more in the final third of the pitch - preferably another player on top of Sinclair at the very least, if not two.

As for him leaving to go to City for money, it happens, he may regret it he may not but if he wants an opportunity to get his career back on track then we're probably a good place to go to.

i agree. i think he would be a good signing if we brought another creative midfielder in too.. if he is it.. i would be concerned.

I can understand as a young kid if someone flashed that kind of money at me i would jump at it too. Lets hope hes got his money and wants to play football again. 

• Like 2

If we sign him I'd be quite happy.

Will link with Benteke quite well. He's quick, very good technically, and has a few tricks up his sleeve to get past people.

Yes he signed with City, but there's no way he's getting in that team ahead of players like Yaya Toure, David Sliva, Fernandinho, Navas, and Milner.

I think it's a bit unfair to write him off just because he went to City. At best he was naive for thinking he'd get past the rest of the talent there, maybe a little greedy, but I sense he'd have left earlier if he could only City needed him to fill up their homegrown quota. He's still 25, quick and technically better than Weimann and Gabby with a point to prove. It's annoying when people instantly look at the negative like with Cissokho and Senderos.

• Like 3

Players lose something when they spend a few years at top clubs though...look at Sidwell when he pitched up here after hardly playing at Chelsea. Was excellent at Reading.

Adam Johnson and Rodwell are other examples. They've both been very average at Sunderland.

We'll see but my gut instinct is he won't do much here.

Think we should have the option to send him back if he shows signs of not being assed. No point holding onto him for the rest of the season if he isn't going to put the effort in. See this as a bit of a risk to be honest. if indeed it is even true.

Edited by Tayls

Is this the start of our new bright sunlit uplands Mr Fox keeps PR Stunting every couple of months? 

Whooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooo Baby… They will be camping outside the ticket office after the Blackpool game to guarantee a half season ticket! 

Is this the start of our new bright sunlit uplands Mr Fox keeps PR Stunting every couple of months? 

Whooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooo Baby… They will be camping outside the ticket office after the Blackpool game to guarantee a half season ticket!

The way its going against Blackpool mate the fans will be camping outside Lambert's front door.

His lack of impact at West Brom bothers me more than his lack of impact at Man City. Has definitely got some talent but is he that bothered ?

I'd rather go for someone like Campbell at Arsenal if he's available on loan

• Like 1

I think he's got the potential to be useful, we need more pace and we could do with a wide man who wants to be a wide man on the right hand side. His record at Albion is a case for concern and he's as rusty as the cemetery gates, but a loan might be good for him, good for us and good for City.

Agreed, we need a right winger to attack and get crosses into the box, Benteke is a good target man and midfielders will run onto 2nd balls and we can score more. We were after a right winger in Summer, so make sense we're after one now

Â