December Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge 2014/5  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you think we will finish in?

2. 2. How do you feel about this season?

• Optimistic
    • Slightly Optimistic
    • Average
    • Slightly Pessimistic
    • Pessimistic

Negativity breeds negativity and anything looks a disaster. Misery loves company they say,  so a win or two would help but I'm fairly optimistic we will not get relegated.  I also wouldnt mind a decent cup run

I wonder what is pessimistic these days? I think we will just about survive like we have done the previous 4 years, theres quite a few who would say I'm optimistic, but that's nothing to be optimistic about.

I wonder what is pessimistic these days? I think we will just about survive like we have done the previous 4 years, theres quite a few who would say I'm optimistic, but that's nothing to be optimistic about.

It asks how you feel, not how you think others will think you feel ;)

It asks how you feel, not how you think others will think you feel ;)

No, I was just thinking out loud really.

13 games played, 13 points so far. If every game played was an actual draw, I think we'd all feel a bit better about things, but as it stands, we know how precarious things are, and just how bad we are when we lose. My fears about that nightmare stretch of matches against top sides have come true- the team lost it's self belief. They play either scared and tentative, lazy and careless, or, when they do hustle, the quality just isn't there. We need Benteke and Kozak playing together and scoring goals, end of. I don't care if we don't sign Cleverley, cuz Bacuna is just as good and maybe with a run of games could be more of a threat than Cleverley is. Cleverley was advertised as an attacking player, after all. 

I don't see Lerner spending a dime in January.

Another battle to the finish.

-_-

Edited by maqroll

Â